Depending on the season, grass in the lawn can grow very rapidly and may destroy the beauty of the lawn. You will surely need a lawn mower to keep the height of the grass present in your lawn at a minimum. One of the lawn mowers that you can obtain for this purpose is the Poulan self propelled lawn mower. Here are several pros and cons that many users can associate with the use of this specific product.
· Easy Start Up – This machine easily starts up so you will not experience any difficulty when you are about to use such product to mow your own lawn.
· Excellent Bagger – You can attach a bag to the rear end of the machine. The bag will contain the grass cuttings that the lawn mower will produce when it mows the lawn. The bag has a reasonable dimension so that it can also hold a reasonable amount of grass clippings.
· Easy To Use – You can also take advantage of the item being easy to use. Surely, you will not find it hard to operate and maneuver this model of lawn mower.
· Reasonable Price – Lots of individuals consider the price of this machine as reasonable. Even an average buyer will be able to pay for the purchase price of this machine.
· Two-Year Limited Warranty – There is a two-year limited warranty that the manufacturer provides to every machine that a certain customer will buy.
· Larger Gas Tank – The tank of this specific model has the capability to contain around 0.4 gallons of fuel. With this amount of fuel, the machine can operate smoothly for about an hour. In this case, you will be able to cover a wider yard without the need to refill the tank more frequently.
· Powerful Engine – The power of the engine is capable of driving the cutting deck of this model at a high tip speed. If the tip speed is high, then, it means that the blades can cut tough varieties of grass in one clean cut.
· Plastic Components – Lots of homeowners complain about the material that the manufacturer use in order to create a number of important components of this machine. You can find plastic components in this model which typically tend to break easily. Once these parts break, you will have to purchase replacements in order to use the mower again. This means that you will need to incur additional charges for such item.
· Exposure of Electrical Harness – Another con of this machine is that the electrical harness is exposed. In this case, there is a greater probability for it to incur damages easily.
· Not Sturdy – Many users complain about this model not being sturdy. The item easily gets damaged only after several times of use.
The pros and cons that have been presented above are only some of the things that many people may notice about this item. You should weigh these matters down in order for you to make a sound decision for your purchase. If you want to order this machine online, you can visit click for more.